That of your attacker is not the only one that overcomes the disease. It was on March 18 when the parakeet club reported that six people from the first team had tested positive, as many as they had undergone when presenting symptoms. During this time, five of the six have already been discharged. The sixth evolves favorably, with mild symptoms. And they all rest in their respective homes, strictly following the guidelines set by the World Health Organization and the Ministry of Health, consisting of 14 days quarantine to avoid contagion to third parties.For prudence and respect, Espanyol never gave names or how many of the six positives were players. But in this time Identities such as that of Wu Lei himself, Leandro Cabrera and Matías Vargas have been known. Also, five were footballers and one, a member of the technical staff. “We will defeat the coronavirus”, he proclaimed at the end of last week Wu Lei, in a video message he prepared to reassure the millions of followers he has in China. Espanyol footballer, just six days after confirming through the soccer federation of his country his positive in COVID-19, he has already obtained a medical discharge. It is celebrated by the Chinese fans and Espanyol is relieved.
Watch more in iWant or TFC.tvTransferring the smaller planes to Sangley, he said, will help decongest the Ninoy Aquino International Airport. The government is aiming to have Sangley ready for operations by November, Tamayo added. The facility will also include a ferry service to Manila so that travelers can bypass roads along Cavite. Transportation undersecretary Manuel Tamayo said it is up to the airlines to decide whether to transfer their operations from the NAIA (pictured) to the Cavite airport. File/Jonathan Cellona, ABS-CBN News Tugade orders ‘24/7’ construction of Sangley airport Duterte wants Sangley airport ops soon, transfer of domestic flights eyed MANILA—An official of the Transportation Department on Wednesday clarified that airlines will not be forced to transfer their domestic flights to Sangley Airport in Cavite once the facility is finished. “Desisyon na ng airlines kung gusto nilang mag-launch ng flights out of Sangley,” undersecretary Manuel Tamayo said in an interview with DZMM Teleradyo.(It is the airlines that will decide if they want to launch flights out of Sangley.)Tamayo said Sangley will cater mostly to smaller planes, business jets and turboprop airplanes as its runway is only 2,300 meters.